I had another set of questions I was going to do but I think I'd done that one before, and this one was new to me so... gratuitous boring info about me. Snaffled from jdl71
Class of 1978
1. Did you know your spouse? Nope, met him at Uni.
2. Did you car pool? Whut? At school I didn't even know anyone who drove (apart from parents).
3. What kind of car did you have? You must be joking - nobody could afford a car! I only knew one person with a car at Uni too. It's a bit different now for students but I doubt many 6th formers have cars.
4. It's FRIDAY night, where are you going? Me and Rachel used to go to the Polytechnic's disco. We'd stay at the back of the hall headbanging to Deep Purple and Status Quo.
5. What kind of job did you have? None, I never even had a paper round.
6. Were you a party animal? No. I remember a couple of parties but that was it.
7. Were you considered a jock? Ha ha no! I went to an all girls school anyhow, no such thing there.
8. Were you in choir/band? No. Did a bit of that when I was younger but by 6th form, no more.
9. Were you a nerd? Maybe? I read a lot and was obsessed with The Beatles.
10. Did you get suspended? God no!
11. Can you sing the fight/school song? We sang hymns - I'm not aware of any school having such a thing.
12. Where did you eat? Sometimes at the school canteen.
13. Where was high school? Liverpool.
14. What was your school mascot? Didn't have one.
15. If you could go back and do it over? Fuck no.
16. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? We didn't have proms (thank goodness).
17.Are you planning on going to the next reunion? Next? There's never been a reunion.
18.Are you still in contact with people from high school? About 3 or 4, nothing regular.
19.Did you skip school? No. We skipped General Studies class by hiding in the art room but that's as rebellious as it got.
20.Do you know where your high school sweetheart is? Nope - I went out with a boy called Lee for a few weeks, but I've no clue what school he went to, let alone what happened to him
21.What was your favorite subject? English language, history and art.
22.Do you still have your High School ring? What the heck would I want a school ring for?
23.Do you still have your year-books? We didn't have Year Books. I've got a 6th form photo.