I've got some WIPs languishing in folders on my laptop, but I'm not sure any of them have enough meat in them to get me to either the 5k or 10k minimums. I've also got a folder full of random ideas (most of which are only really any good for J2s though).
Maybe you chaps can help me decide. Here's what I've got already, either WIPs or just ideas:
- Sam brings a girlfriend called Fleur back to the bunker. Dean isn't happy about it and thinks there's something off about Fleur, but he can't quite put his finger on what it is that is upsetting him - apart from the obvious - that having Sam banging a girl in their bunker is somewhat disturbing. Then Sam goes missing one night, leaving Dean and Fleur to look for him. There's owls and Celtic myths involved, and I've got 2k of this one written.
- Dean adopts a stray dog called Angel who can see portals into other worlds and has imaginary friends. Nothing written at all on this one so I'd be starting from scratch with no plot, or anything more than that sentence.
- Northern Exposure. A season 2 case fic that takes the boys to a remote town in Alaska to tangle with an Innuit witch. This one features some hurt!Dean, because that's what I do. I've got over 5k written but it's been sitting on my hard drive for 5 years so i'll probably have to rewrite it all.
- Dean, the Queen and the Campervan. Sam & Dean encounter a VW campervan broken down in the desert and Sam volunteers Dean to fix it. Turns out it's owned by a drag queen on her way to (somewhere). I dunno about this one, it's kind of based on a weird dream I had about Dean and the actual Queen of England. Which might be also one way to take this idea.
- Pretty is as pretty does. Dean is the victim of a spell or potion that makes him irresitibly attractive. It's funny until it isn't. I've got about 800 words written of this one, but no idea where the story should go.